Kawartha Arts Festival Online Auction
As you have probably heard, the Kawartha Arts Festival has been cancelled for 2021, due to a number of factors.
But we haven’t forgotten about you, and in an effort to continue supporting you and the wonderful art that you create, we are hoping to run an online (Facebook) auction for the month of August.
- Select up to 4 pieces to submit and send us individual photos of the items along with a description of the piece (medium, size and other pertinent information).
- Determine what you want the starting bid to be (remember, if you value the starting bid too high it will discourage bidding, but ultimately that is up to you) and include that information.
- Determine the shipping cost for each item and provide us with that information.
- At the end of the auction, the successful bidders will remit payment to us – KAF will take 10% of the price of the art (not the shipping) and the balance will be remitted.
- Regarding shipping, some folks may opt to pick up their item from you, if you are agreeable, so there would be a one-week delay in processing payment in order for the pickup/shipping details to be sorted between artist and buyer.
The deadline for receipt of list items 1, 2 and 3 is July 25, so that we can have everything ready to go for August 1. Please email Belinda directly at email@example.com.
We will be promoting the Auction through our website and social media, and we encourage you to share the promotional post which will appear on our Facebook page on July 31.
In order to keep best track of the bidding, the individual art posts will not be shareable – interested bidders will have to bid on the specific post for each piece.
Looking forward to having you participate in this event!
Kawartha Arts Festival